According to the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following information is provided:
You are visiting the website https://www.jesusdejimenez.com/ owned by JESÚS DE JIMÉNEZ MORENO, with registered office at C/ JUAN RAMÓN JIMÉNEZ, 8 (41565 GILENA) SEVILLA, with N.I.F. 45653694M, hereinafter referred to as the “OWNER.”
You can contact the Owner through any of the following means:
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By means of this document, we inform you of the terms and conditions governing access to and use of the Owner’s websites and mobile app applications, as well as the services and content associated with such websites and applications (hereinafter also referred to as the “website/s” or the “websites and mobile apps”).
Accessing or using any of the Owner’s websites and/or apps implies that the user acquires the status of “user” and, with such status, a series of rights and obligations.
It is your responsibility to access the legal conditions contained on this website and read them carefully, as well as the privacy policies, cookies, or, where appropriate, sales conditions. We recommend:
(i) Visiting them each time you intend to access or use the services and content of the website, and
(ii) Printing or storing a copy on your system.
USE OF THE PORTAL
This website provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs, or data (hereinafter referred to as “the content”) on the Internet, owned by the Owner or its licensors, to which the User may have access.
The User is responsible for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that may be necessary to access certain services or content. In this registration, the User will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the User may be provided with a password for which they will be responsible, committing to its diligent and confidential use.
The User undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (e.g., chat services, discussion forums, or news groups) that the Owner offers through its portal, including but not limited to, refraining from using them to:
• Engage in illegal activities, activities contrary to good faith and public order.
• Disseminate content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, promotes terrorism, or is in violation of human rights.
• Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Owner, its suppliers, or third parties, or introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause the aforementioned damage.
• Attempt to access and, where applicable, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
• Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, or advertising purposes, and for any commercial use, especially in the sending of unsolicited emails.
The Owner reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate respect for human dignity, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that endanger youth or childhood, public order or safety, or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, the Owner will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
CONTENT. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The Owner is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights to its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including, but not limited to: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software, or texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access, and use, etc.), owned by the Owner or its licensors.
All rights reserved. In accordance with the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution, and public communication, including the method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the Owner, is expressly prohibited.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
The User acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under their sole responsibility. Specifically, and without limitation, the Owner assumes no responsibility in the following areas:
• The availability of the operation of the website, its services, and content, as well as its quality or interoperability.
• The purpose for which the website serves the User’s objectives.
• The User’s infringement of applicable law or the rights of intellectual and industrial property owned by other individuals or entities, including the Owner.
• The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could cause damage to the User’s computer system or to third parties. It is the User’s responsibility, in any case, to have appropriate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
• Fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorized third parties, or, where applicable, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification, or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that these third parties may perform.
• Damage caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damage caused to Users when they have their origin in failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
• Damages or losses resulting from circumstances beyond the control of the Owner or force majeure.
In the event that there are forums, the use of them or other similar spaces should be considered as reflecting only the opinion of the User who sends them, who is solely responsible. The Owner is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the User.
MODIFICATION OF THIS LEGAL NOTICE AND DURATION
The Owner reserves the right to make, without prior notice, the modifications it deems appropriate to its website, being able to change, delete, or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on its website.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in effect until they are modified by others duly published.
In the event that https://www.jesusdejimenez.com/ includes links or hyperlinks to other websites, the Owner will not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no case will the Owner assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third-party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity, or constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks and other websites on the Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections does not imply any type of association, merger, or participation with the connected entities.
The Owner reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or that of a third party, to users who fail to comply with the content of this legal notice.
The Owner will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any misuse of its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between the Owner and the User will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the Spanish courts and tribunals of the consumer and user.
This website is intended for users over 18 years of age. Minors under this age are not authorized to use our services and should not provide us with their personal data. We inform you that if such circumstances occur, the Owner is not responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from the breach of the notice established in this same clause.
SECURITY MEASURES – SSL
The Owner has obtained an SSL certificate (“Secure Sockets Layer”) for its website.
An SSL certificate allows for the protection of all personal and confidential information that may be handled on a website, regardless of the information being transmitted, such as from any of the contact forms on the website to the server, or the data entered for newsletter subscriptions or access to protected areas, etc.
The website address will appear in green, activating the “https” protocol that allows for secure connections from a web server to the user’s browser.